- There are not enough superlatives to describe my experience with Dr Noble and my knee replacement. He worked a miracle on my severely angled knock knee and straightened it. He and P.A. Justin, along with medical assistant Sharon, are a great team. I’m very pleased with the care I received, and with my new knee! I’m so thankful that I found Dr Noble! He’s the best!- Sally Cochran
- Dr. Andrew Noble, Sharon and Patrick are The Ultimate Dream Team ! Had a total knee replacement 4 months ago with Dr. Noble. It's not rhetoric - I really did get my life back, New Knee,New Me ! I didn't think it was possible. Dr Noble and all the staff are so cheerful and kind and patient and light hearted - amazing ! All that and a new knee too
xoxox Love them and what they did for me
- Phyllis C.
- I had my surgery on 1/23 after having injections in my left knee for years. Finally, decided to get the total knee replacement. Dr. Noble and his surgery team were the absolute best. They show concern, make you comfortable and explain it all. A team that can’t be beat. Do your PT prior to surgery and do all the follow up PT as it’s essential. I’m so pleased with the results…no pain and better than ever.
- Maryann A.
- In 2022 I had a new left hip and a new right knee, thanks to Dr. Noble. Both procedures were done beautifully and recovery from them was so much easier than I had anticipated. Dr. Noble and his staff are great people to work with and to have working for you.- Sharon B.
- I'm a 80 rear old man. Dr Noble did a remarkable job on the surgery of my knee replacement. He recommended physical therapy before and after surgery, which was very helpful.- John E.
Write a review
If you’re happy, please tell others!
We strive for 5-star service and aim to treat every patient like a family member.
Click on the links below to leave your comments and reviews about the care you received by Dr. Noble and his team. These rating sites are used by other patients to find, evaluate, and select physicians.
Fields marked (*) are required