- In 2022 I had a new left hip and a new right knee, thanks to Dr. Noble. Both procedures were done beautifully and recovery from them was so much easier than I had anticipated. Dr. Noble and his staff are great people to work with and to have working for you.- Sharon B.
- I'm a 80 rear old man. Dr Noble did a remarkable job on the surgery of my knee replacement. He recommended physical therapy before and after surgery, which was very helpful.- John E.
- Dr. Noble & nursing staff treated me so well when I had a total knee replacement. Successful recovery. He took over my care from a previous knee replacement that I had which was not done correctly.
Now I am getting my hip replaced with Dr. Noble, ten years after the knee!- Georgia F.
- I must share my unbelievable positive, surgical experience directed by Dr.Andrew Noble and his staff, PA Patrick and Sharon! Pre-op teaching and preparation certainly prepared me for surgical day and post-op care. Following the guidelines given for at home care were very detailed. I kept waiting for pain to be a problem but it did not happen. My PT continued with no pain.
Thank you, Dr. Noble, for your care and staff.- Carol B.
- Dr Noble replaced two knees at different times during 2022. The process pre and post op was outstanding. I have two perfectly reconstructed knees!
I cannot say enough about Dr Noble and his staff. They all work in concert to provide the patient’s well being throughout the entire knee replacement phase. Thank you Dr Noble and staff!- John H.
Write a review
If you’re happy, please tell others!
We strive for 5-star service and aim to treat every patient like a family member.
Click on the links below to leave your comments and reviews about the care you received by Dr. Noble and his team. These rating sites are used by other patients to find, evaluate, and select physicians.
Fields marked (*) are required